Food Bank Logo Contest
The Stittsville Food Bank (SFB) provides assistance to those in need in the former Township of Goulbourn which includes the communities of Stittsville, Ashton and the surrounding rural areas. We distribute non-perishable and perishable food items as well as a limited list of personal toiletries. The Stittsville Food Bank is run entirely by unpaid volunteers and has been in operation since 1992.
The SFB is looking for a new logo to represent what we do for the community. A deadline for logo submissions will
be determined shortly. The contest is eligible to all grade 6 students in the following Stittsville elementary schools:
- Stittsville Public School
- Westwind Public School
- A. Lorne Cassidy Elementary School
- Guardian Angels Catholic Elementary School
- St. Stephens Catholic Elementary School
- Holy Spirit Catholic School
- École Élémentaire Catholique Jean-Paul II
Below is our current logo:
The words “Stittsville Food Bank” do not have to be included in the logo.
Criteria for New Logo
- Appeals to our wide range of clients of today and the future.
- Reflects what we do and the services we offer in the community.
- Distinctive and leaves a positive impression.
- Memorable by the use of typography, colour and/or logo mark.
- Keep it simple and clean.
- Must be credible to translate trust and professionalism to our clients.
- Timeless so in 10 years it won’t look outdated.
- Has to be adaptable to different forms of printing, colour and sizes.
- Possible extendability.
- Encourage different interpretation and levels of engagement.